Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lucky Number Seven

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
  • Retire

  • Have my own shop

  • Learn to play the piano

  • Travel overseas

  • Hang out with Amish people

  • Write a personal letter to all of the pople I love (I copied this one from Lacey b/c I thought it was really great)

Seven things I CAN do:

  • Cross my eyes and then move them independently

  • Twirl a baton & Roller skate

  • Cartwheels & round-offs

  • Sew, crochet, knit

  • Whistle that really loud, attention grabbing whistle that requires one to put two fingers to their lips

  • Flare out my nostrils

  • Moon walk and The Snake

Seven things I CANNOT do:

  • Gleek on purpose (some cultures refer to this as "snaking')

  • The splits (I actually still have dreams that I can do that)

  • Bungie Jump or Sky Dive

  • Out run my sons anymore

  • Talk Sparky into having an inside dog

  • I'm a terrible liar

  • Have anymore children


Seven things that attract me to my spouse: (My Sparky!)

  • His big 'ol body and his beautiful blue eyes (hey, you gotta be attracted to your spouse, right?)

  • His easy going nature

  • His sense of humor

  • The way he adores me

  • The way he adores "That Baby" and the way he treats "The Boys"

  • He's very handy!

  • The way he skips...well, it's more like he tries to skip, and he does it for me on demand just so I can get a good laugh!

Seven things I say most often:

  • "Crap!" or "What the crap?"

  • "Whatever."

  • "Dang it!"

  • "Love ya!"

  • "Yay!"

  • "Huh?”

  • "K, bye!"

Seven celebrity crushes:

Oh this one is easy. Alright ladies, brace yourselves and put on a bib! Here we go...

Do you see a pattern here? Big and Beefy!

And now I swoon.

1 comment:

tiarastantrums said...

okay - seriously funny!

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket