- Have my own shop
- Learn to play the piano
- Travel overseas
- Hang out with Amish people
- Write a personal letter to all of the pople I love (I copied this one from Lacey b/c I thought it was really great)
Seven things I CAN do:
- Cross my eyes and then move them independently
- Twirl a baton & Roller skate
- Cartwheels & round-offs
- Sew, crochet, knit
- Whistle that really loud, attention grabbing whistle that requires one to put two fingers to their lips
- Flare out my nostrils
- Moon walk and The Snake
Seven things I CANNOT do:
- Gleek on purpose (some cultures refer to this as "snaking')
- The splits (I actually still have dreams that I can do that)
- Bungie Jump or Sky Dive
- Out run my sons anymore
- Talk Sparky into having an inside dog
- I'm a terrible liar
- Have anymore children
Seven things that attract me to my spouse: (My Sparky!)
- His big 'ol body and his beautiful blue eyes (hey, you gotta be attracted to your spouse, right?)
- His easy going nature
- His sense of humor
- The way he adores me
- The way he adores "That Baby" and the way he treats "The Boys"
- He's very handy!
- The way he skips...well, it's more like he tries to skip, and he does it for me on demand just so I can get a good laugh!
Seven things I say most often:
- "Crap!" or "What the crap?"
- "Dang it!"
- "Love ya!"
- "K, bye!"
Seven celebrity crushes:
Oh this one is easy. Alright ladies, brace yourselves and put on a bib! Here we go...
- Mr. Matthew Mcconaughey
- Mr. Brad Pitt (even though he did a really crappy thing to Jen)
- Mr. Will Smith
- Mr. L.L. Cool J
- Mr. Mike Rowe (from Dirty Jobs)
- Tim Tebow ( Shut up, I know he’s really young.)
Do you see a pattern here? Big and Beefy!
And now I swoon.