Thursday, June 05, 2008

A Tribute To My Hunny

WARNING! If you don't like a bunch of mushy stuff, you may want to skip reading this post.

At this very moment I am inspired to brag on my sweet, sweet husband.
My Jon is the best husband in the world! He's perfect for me. He's big and strong, very good looking, very handy, very effectionate and very passionate. He's never said an ugly word to me, he's never made me feel inadequate. He's playful. He wakes me up every morning with kisses and coffee. He's a fantastic cook and a decent housekeeper. He laughs a lot. It's rare for him to be angry or grumpy. He's very manly. He has given me everything I have ever asked for. He's sensitive. He's smart. He's caring. He loves me completely.

I'm so glad he's mine!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Barbee' said...

Wish we could clone him; the world needs more like him! :)

Found you on Blotanical and came over to read awhile.

Sinfonian said...

Hmm, I wish I was a bit more like him... does he give classes?

You've got a great find there! He's a keeper as they say.

Anonymous said...

Your Jon sounds like my John. Just big Ol' teddy bears.

Angie said...

Yea, he's a great guy but I'd be afraid to clone hime though. Remember that Micheal Keaton movie, Multiplicity? The clones just kept getting stupider and stupider!

We've tried to get him to give classes but he doesn't like public speaking.

Definately a big ol' teddy bear. He even puts his "paws" up and growls when he's hungry and says "grrr hungry bear". Lol, he's too cute!

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket