Thursday, June 12, 2008

$4.11

That's how much my gas is today. I Filled up on Monday and it was $4.o5. Depressing. But what's cool is that I've noticed that since I started to be a little more aware of how much gas I use, my usage has gone down. Imagine that! I drive about 30 miles a day going to and from work and so far this week, I've only used a quarter of a tank. Gosh, at that rate if I only drive to work and back everyday then I shouldn't have to fill up again for 3 more weeks!

So I took some new pics. yesterday, take a gander...

The new Hostas, Caladiums and Big Silly Turtle
Photobucket

Photobucket


These Okras aren't doing squat!
Photobucket


Neither is the Spinach!
Photobucket


Aloe Blossoms
Photobucket

Cucumbers are doing pretty good!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Outer Banks Mom said...

My Okra looks exactly the same way! It's kindof just sitting there :/ Your cukes look amazing! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Great pics! Love reading your blog. Oh and we're at $4.30 here, grrr

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket