Monday, June 02, 2008

Project Filled Weekend!

What a weekend! We got 3 whole projects completed, can you believe it? Remember how I said I was getting a gate and a walkway in The Garden? Well, both of those, done! Here are some in the process pics. I'll post completed pics tomorrow (I forgot to take them!).

Project Garden Gate - This provides entry into the back yard from The Garden.
Photobucket


Project Walkway
Photobucket
Photobucket



Guess what else I got? A new front door! Yea! Finally! Here's an in the process pic of that job...
Photobucket

I gotta say, Hubby has really worked hard on all these things he has done for me lately! The reward system seems to be working pretty well! ;0)

Ok so I made my way around the yards and snapped some shots of what's growing right now...

Green Bean!
Photobucket

Baby Cukes!
Photobucket

Creamy Rose
Photobucket

Fox Glove
Photobucket

Pretty Petunia
Photobucket

And I did get around to making my tomato sauce, Doesn't it look delicious!
Photobucket

Lastly, I had a surprise visit from my baby brother on Friday evening, It was so good to see him!
Photobucket

5 comments:

flmom said...

The rose is lovely! I have toyed with the idea of adding some to our landscape, but can't quite make up my mind..........

Angie said...

Thanks! This rose was already at the house when we bought it a year and a half ago. I was very surprised when I noticed the bud, considering that it got ran over last year! I'm learning about rose care now so hopefully all the ladies will do better next year, I think there are about 7 plants in all, including 2 minis.

Anonymous said...

i love this little blog thingy....very cute...you are so talented in all of this, I swear you are a mini Martha!!! You should have went into the nursery or became a florist or something!!! very cute...are you guys doing the pavers? we did that and it was fun and easy.... love you guys ;) i wanna do pizza night with you sometime! Jenn

Angie said...

Ah, you make me blush!
Yea, we did the pavers and it was real WORK.
Let's do it, we can make our own pizza, any way we like it!
Luv ya!

Wicked Gardener said...

Wow - a cute husband that helps in the garden? I'm jealous. Maybe I have to work on improving my own reward system . . .

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket