Friday, August 15, 2008

To Do List - UPDATED

Photobucket


I've been working on my To Do List , I wonder how much of it I'll get done over the weekend???

Chores - Inside
Inspect entire house for cob webs
Hang painting and photographs on the big wall - DONE
Put movies and games on new shlef - DONE
Put all books on shelf in hallway (except cook books) - DONE
Pain chandelier mount
Remove wire hanging from opening to kitchen

Chores - Outside
Remove all scrap wood and yard debris from back yard - IN PROGRESS
Relocate hot tub to where shed was
Clean back porch of everything, move table to area off dining room - DONE
Put up clothes line in back yard near grape vine - DONE

Projects
Organize sewing needle book - DONE
Organize crochet & knitting needles and baskets - DONE
Organize sewing cabinet and dresser - DONE
Store fabrics & batting - DONE
Finish Mom & Dad's quilt
Polish brass lamps
Re-wire non-operating lamp - DONE
Re-cover lamp shades - IN PROGRESS
Consider lace curtains for living & dining rooms
Finish recovering chairs that are on back porch

Wish me luck and have a happy weekend!!!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your post while searching for lace curtains. Girl - you make me exhausted, just reading your to do list. Hope you got some of it done over the weekend. BTW - I'm a Petunia... Good luck with your 'chores'

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket