Friday, August 29, 2008

Bad Day!

Well, it happened, just like I thought it would. My car over heated on me yesterday morning. There I was, sitting on the side of the highway in the very narrow "emergency lane". For some reason my memory, or maybe it was just my imagination, told me to stay in the car with my seatbelt on. That way if I got hit by some crazy driver not paying attention, at least I would be safer inside the car than out. The whole experience was very unnerving, those semi trucks whiz by at super high speeds, very, very close. Afeared for my safety, as soon as the car cooled off a little I eased on off that busy interstate by creeping along that skinny little emergency lane to the next exit and found a half way decent place to park. So I waited. And waited. And waited. It took an hour for the tow truck to get to me. During my wait I entertained the possibility that this little incident was a sign from God that I shouldn't be driving to work anyway, I should be at home, preforming my housewife duties. I tell ya, if one more thing happens, I'm taking it as a down right demand to quit my job!
Alright, well I've got wedding photos to edit before newly weds start coming after me.
Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket