Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Garden Update...

The weekend was fantastic! It was Jordan's 14th birthday and it was Mother's Day. The boys gave me 6 tikki torches and Jon gave me privacy fencing to separate the front and back yards from The Garden. I looks terrific! Now I have a dedicated, secured private garden area! Oh, the plans I have for The Garden! I love to just sit out there in the evening, among the growning vegatables, fruit trees and flowers. The breeze is perfectly soothing and the sound of the crickets is quite calming. I sit there and imagine what I'm going to plant here and what I'm going. to plant there. I think I'm going to get a bunch of those plant hanger thingies and mount them onto both sides of the fence and hang hanging baskets of flowers from them.
I'm so excited that the dog and the cat can no longer dig their little holes in my freshly planted beds! They act like I did all that work just for them!
I'm also gonna make little signs to stick in the ground that tells what everything is.
Oh! I planted the watermelon and cantelope yesterday. Tomorrow I will post new pics. I ran out of time to take pics before it got dark on us last night.

No comments:

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket