Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taday's Tasks

Ok, so when I get home from work today, I'm going to make and can tomato sauce. I have about 10 ripe tomatoes just sitting on the counter that will go bad before anyone eats them if I don't do something with them soon. So, I looked up a recipe this morning while having my coffee and found a very simple one that won't take long at all.
I noticed how my dirty laundry is piling up in my closet so I went ahead a threw a load in the washer before I left for work. I'll just have to hang them up when I get home.
I meant to make the bed but forgot. I hope I remember tomorrow.
I also need to sweep and vacuum.

I'm so glad the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket