Wednesday, June 09, 2010

My Sweet Little Baby


This is Tinky. She's a 4 month old Chihauhau mix and she's my sweet little baby! I am convinced that this little girl understands every.word.I.say. So far she has been very quick at learning her commands and I just discovered that a tiny piece of kitty kibble is her FAVORITE treat! What is it about cat food that dogs love so much??? She knows sit, down and up so now we're working on roll-over.
Tinky is so amazing that she knows to go to her own "room", which is her crate, at night when it's time for bed. She knows how to ride in the basket on my bicycle (she did have to learn on her own once that she can't jump out!). She knows how to hide in my purse if I have to run into Walmart or Hobby Lobby.
Just like Mommy, Tinky loves the beach! She's not too fond of the waves yet but she really enjoys people watching. In fact, we have to start getting ready to go now cuz we're all going to the beach this morning for a photo shoot! Fun! Fun! Fun!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket