Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growth Updates

I have new photos to share! The Garden is looking great right now. Tomatoes are popping out everywhere and are starting to turn red. I think I will pick green ones this weekend and pickle them. I have discovered 4 ears of corn developing. The cucumbers have flowered. The watermelons and cantaloupes have sprouted, it will be time to thin by the end of the week! I built my SFG on Sunday and put spinach, okra and squash in it. I cheated on the spinach and bought plants, only cuz I couldn't find any seeds. But the squash and okra are seeds. I hope to see seedlings by the weekend! I finally have a photo of my worm bin. I probably should have gotten more worms, I only bought 2 containers which I think is somewhere around 50 worms total. Nevertheless, they seem to be very happy in their new home. I just need to find out how often to feed them...
I managed to bring flowers and plants from the front area into The Garden to decorate the new fence. I intend to add more flowers and yard decorations little by little. All in all, I think The Garden looks great!

Watermelons
Photobucket

View From The East
Photobucket

The SFG
Photobucket


The New Fence
Photobucket


Cucumbers
Photobucket

Corn Cobs
Photobucket

Cantaloupes
Photobucket

No comments:

Wordle: SEW

My Other Hobby

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket